Join Shoe Clinic on Facebook
Be the first to hear about new products in store,
enter our online competitions, meet Shoe Clinic
team members and much more!
Click the "Like" button below to join us
(Can't see a button? You already like our page!)
“I was also impressed with the amount of time they spent with me. It wasn’t a case of sell me a pair of shoes and serve the next customer. Forty-five minutes after I entered the store, I left with the best fitting pair of running shoes I have ever owned.”
Louise Duckworth, qualified physiotherapist and marathon runner.
Is Shoe Clinic right for me?If you can see yourself in the following statements, then a future as a Shoe Clinic franchise owner is something that you should seriously consider.
- You have a practical approach to your work.
- You are good at managing a team of people.
- You enjoy dealing with people on a day-to-day basis.
- You get satisfaction from someone appreciating and recognising excellent service.
- You like getting your ‘hands dirty’ in your business’s day-to-day operations.
- You are willing to follow a successful system.
- You are not fazed by challenges and tough decisions.
- You are adaptable to new ways of thinking and working.
- You are happy to work standard retail hours.
- You know how to focus on what’s important in a business.
- You can imagine future potential in your business endeavours.
- You have working knowledge of basic computer systems.
- You thrive in a competitive environment. You have high mental and physical stamina.